Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for stopping by and reading about my thoughts and feelings on the day! On this blog I will provide tips, inspiration and motivation to help you in your daily life. I am a ASFA Certified Nutritionist and a Team Beachbody Coach.

Did you or do you still wonder what you were meant to do on this earth? It took me 38yrs to figure it out. I turned my passion for nutrition and fitness into my life's work. The great thing is it isn't work to me. I love meeting new people, learning about them and where they come from. Everyone has a different life journey. It is interesting to see where people's journey's are taking them. It is pure joy for me to help someone make their journey the healthiest one possible, not only in body but in mind and spirit too!

I look forward to seeing you along my journey! Hopefully you will laugh, think, learn and take something from this to make your life the healthiest one possible too!

No comments:

Post a Comment