Thursday, December 9, 2010

Friendship

Events in my personal life this year makes me think about my friendships. I can honestly say that I am one of the luckiest women on the planet to be associated with great people. As this year is one of the toughest, my friends and family is what get me through and still are getting me through. I have been reconnected with old friends from 20+ years ago and continue to make new friends. I have made the conscious effort to only surround myself with positive people and energy. I am done with negative. I can't do it anymore. I have come to believe that things happen for a reason. People are brought in and out of your life for a reason too. I do know this through my own experience, when you think positive things will happen to you they will! My experiences are just that, my experiences. I am just grateful to have wonderful friends to stand by me. I suggest, if you don't already, make it a point as often as possible to tell your friends and family how much they mean to you and how much you love them. Appreciate your friends for being in your life. So, in ending this post, I say once more...Dear Family and Friends, Thank You! I love you! Always, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment